Modern Quilt Pattern: Beginner/Intermediate Skill Level (bias cutting and sewing)
This fun quilt pattern is a great for F8 Bundles, FQ Bundles, or Stash Buster. A fun project that will keep you engaged and eager to finish. This quilt is pieced using straight 1/4" seams (no Y seams). It was designed to be assembled in an efficient manner that is easy to understand and construct with minimal waste.
The pattern provides sizes for: baby, throw and twin.
- step by step detailed piecing and construction instructions
- half square triangle instructions
- pictures and layout options
- cutting pieces to yardage instructions
- coloring pages
Non-Standard Supplies Needed:
- 3.5" square cutting ruler or you may use the template included.
About This PDF Pattern
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in
- Limited number of downloads so please save to your device
- Pattern is one person use.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern design as Schneider House Quilt Studio Patterns.