Modern Quilt Pattern: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Skill Level
Pressure point displays rows of arrow like blocks. This was inspired by those pivotal points in life that seam daunting at the time, and then turn into something beautiful. Versatile for multiple color combinations and layouts. This quilt pattern is a great skill builder for matching up points.
This quilt is pieced using straight 1/4" seams (no Y seams). It was designed to be assembled in an efficient manner that is easy to understand and construct.
The pattern provides sizes for: baby, throw and twin.
- Yardage Requirements (rounded up to the next 1/8yd)
- Simplified and Organized cutting instructions
- Piecing Diagrams - Step by Step details
- Layout Diagrams - all three sizes
- Border Instructions
- Quilt coloring pages
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in
- Limited number of downloads so please save to your device
- Pattern is one person use.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern design as Schneider House Quilt Studio Patterns.