Modern Quilt Pattern: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Skill Level
Mod Peaks displays the clean lines of a modern mountain top or tidal waves. Versatile for any project or theme. This quilt pattern has maximum punch with little effort. A simplified modern project that is quick to piece and finish. This quilt is pieced using straight 1/4" seams (no Y seams). It was designed to be assembled in an efficient manner that is easy to understand and construct.
The pattern provides sizes for: baby, throw and twin.
- Yardage Requirements (rounded up to the next 1/8yd)
- Simplified and Organized cutting instructions
- Piecing Diagrams - Step by Step details
- Layout Diagrams - all three sizes
- Border Instructions (baby size)
- Quilt Top and Block coloring pages
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in
- Limited number of downloads so please save to your device
- Pattern is one person use.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern design as Schneider House Quilt Studio Patterns.