Modern Quilt Pattern: Intermediate Skill Level
Light It Up Quilt is a Modern take on holiday lights. Versatile for multiple color combinations and layouts that include options for scrappy, FQs, F8s and yardage. This quilt pattern is a great skill builder for covered corner rectangles.
Block based piecing using straight 1/4" seams (no Y seams). It was designed to be assembled in an efficient manner that is easy to understand and construct. Create your own size by adding or deleting blocks.
The pattern provides sizes for: runner, lap and throw.
- Yardage Requirements (rounded up to the next 1/8yd)
- Simplified and Organized cutting instructions
- Piecing Diagrams - Step by Step details
- Layout Diagrams - all three sizes
- Quilt coloring pages
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed as 8.5inx11in
- Limited number of downloads so please save to your device
- Pattern is one person use.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern design as Schneider House Quilt Studio Patterns.